Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Topsail Island Rentals From Raleigh, NC To Sheads Ferry, NC (Topsail Island) What Is The Fastest Route Late On Saturday Afternoon?

From Raleigh, NC to Sheads Ferry, NC (Topsail Island) what is the fastest route late on Saturday afternoon? - topsail island rentals

I travel to Raleigh with a stop on my North Ferry Shead of Topsail Beach. After the mapping software conflicting answers about the quickest route, or directly from the I-40 to NC-24 (Warsaw) or NC-210 (Rocky Point), which seems to be a bit more road. The recommendations for the trip to Topsail Iceland, where including other points of interest during my first visit.

1 comments:

mommafro... said...

I-40 directly to Topsail / Surf City, this is likely to Rocky Point. It is faster, because the traffic light, small cities, etc., 24

Post a Comment