Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Hide Cable, Tv, And Dvd Cords Where Can I Buy A Cabinet To Hide My Flat Screen TV Cords (without Putting A Hole In The Wall)?

Where can I buy a cabinet to hide my Flat Screen TV cords (without putting a hole in the wall)? - how to hide cable, tv, and dvd cords

A friend of mine just bought a condo with audio Bang & Olufsen has installed in the apartment. In the lounge there is a flat screen TV, which was connected to a small closet next to the TV. What has this special study indicate that the cable box, DVD player, etc. put all was right in the Cabinet and the Cabinet a few channels on the TV. Who knows what these types of cabinets are called or where can u buy?

The company is on the left side of the picture, but can not find anywhere on the site. http://www.bang-olufsen.com/beocustom/images/project/181/181_01.jpg

1 comments:

ohio_mik... said...

I have never seen a cabinet that before and after, but I saw moldings that are made to hide the strings. Tapes can be made to look like the trim around windows and doors.

Post a Comment