Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Photos Of Broken Blood Vesels Menstral Cycle- Blood Clots Are Abnormally Sized And Colored?

Menstral Cycle- blood clots are abnormally sized and colored? - photos of broken blood vesels

You see, I am sorry for the tender, but I need to know what happens! If you have a scientific mind, or are sensitive ... This is not for you.

Today I had two blood clots very important. One was about two centimeters long, an inch wide, and another ... have been good to have a very long time, five or six inches, I broke ... I could not believe it. Both were about four millimeters thick.

I know this might sound silly, but I wish that he take a closer look. I've never spent that before. So put the pieces in water, jokes, I wanted to see how it really big ... That is how I have the length / thickness.

Some parts, I think some parts of the word, were not just red. They also had the white substance, much of which goes over the red cloth. I know because I swam in the water, preserved the pieces of solid tissue red and white also with a slight friction.

And the texture of the pieces ... has been very solid. This was not a blood clot, as I always thought tHem was literally the fabric. Red and white fabric.

I have pictures of her and I can send it by e-mail ... actully, I'm a little panicked. I've never seen anything like it, except once a few months ago, when I something like an umbilical cord ... but was from the shower before he could approach swept. However, these pieces are.

Sorry for the graphic details! I am very curious about everything ... I wanted to see, as I always do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment