Wednesday, February 17, 2010

In Fire Red For Vba What Do I Do After I Beat The Pokemon League Anybody Whos An Expert On Pokemon Gameboy Games?

Anybody whos an expert on pokemon gameboy games? - in fire red for vba what do i do after i beat the pokemon league

So I can fire red and I have a shark in a rare game and Hoen and Johto Pokemon, Larvitar and Spheal codified and used to develop cause i need the national dex and I can not, after the Pokemon League and I have these guys as much training in gunna want to miss it and develop a ruby, but a new game and I do not know what to do ... Ideas?

btw not in your gameboy with VBA for those of you who know what it is

1 comments:

keRacer said...

Pokemon Leaf Green, I had the same thing, except i speal different pokemon that arises developed LV 36 and again on LV 45
try to introduce different pokemon, as you develop Wurmple LV 12, I believe. If the problem is probably not a bad attempt cheatcode lv in the emulated (oh yes, have some fun statistics is high, or get the evil in this overview of the image is a bad test code. Sometimes funny things to do play pokemon if it from malware attack as no order to be.)
The main problem is probobly not lv her right to development

Post a Comment