Friday, February 19, 2010

Green Card Interview December 2009 What Can I Do If My US Citizen Spouse Decides To Divorce Me And Abandon My Immigration Case Pending With INS?

What can I do if my US Citizen spouse decides to divorce me and abandon my immigration case pending with INS? - green card interview december 2009

Hello to everyone here in this room. I am looking for a very quick response to my question. It is very urgent ... I came to the U.S. with a B1/B2 visa in August 2007 and married my wife, a citizen of the United States in December 2007 I met the United States. We present our immigration papers and went to the interview twice, but not one of immigration on our business. The first interview went well and so we called for a second interview. This time it is suddenly an interview in April 2009. Since then I have not heard of them and my wife U.S. citizen back in Arizona with his family and did not give me a call. I visited twice, but this was not well received. She has no intention of the immigration process and the planning to stop for a divorce.
MyHave received is the question: If she divorces me, I will present the opportunity for my green card? Can I get married and start a new process to get much on my green card? Is this a problem for my immigration record, as we have already put together and she is now trying to leave the process? What really can I do?

2 comments:

Constipated CON. said...

This packaging. I'm no expert, but it looks good for you. Unfortunately, things did not work for you and yours.

Sidwell said...

Chances are that your first interview to examine something that you did not forget. something you said or did, or how the interaction between you and your wife.

they do not know that their marriage is genuine and if so, you are not the GC.

You really can do anything!

Post a Comment