Thursday, November 12, 2009

Swing Set Model 1866 Has Anyone Had Experience (good/bad?) With Touredge Golf Irons For Men, The Set W/the Hybrid 3 And 4 Clubs?

Has anyone had experience (good/bad?) with Touredge Golf irons for men, the set w/the hybrid 3 and 4 clubs? - swing set model 1866

I mean in my early 60s, and they say I have half or a little less swing speed. I'm trying to replace the original set of iron-name I bought eight years ago, for the first time I started playing golf. Read some articles about Iron Touredge, but I wonder if anyone has an idea for this special group, I have a local golf shop for what seemed like a reasonable price. Perhaps model last year, but it does not matter if you do the work. You need an improvement on my old game, I think. Thank you for giving you advice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment