Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Highly Illogical Leonard Nimoy Gp4 I Know It Seems Highly Illogical That Evolution Is Possible But Could It Be That The Universe Is At A Constant

I know it seems highly illogical that evolution is possible but could it be that the universe is at a constant - highly illogical leonard nimoy gp4

And state means that the universe was already in the state since the beginning of time? Could it be that God specially created evolution, which differs from the "master plan?" I mean, I have the whole world, is not it? Christian (I'm not saying that all Christians, but only those that ignore the evolution) is really God does not tell us exactly how the procedure for the creation of Adam and Eve could be that during the process of creation, the "I Since Adam and Eve were a series of evolution? I'm talking about God in general, likes to take his time, if it could be about the wonders of modern humans that evolution is clearly an act of God?

In addition, if there is no such thing as evolution, why are there changes in our genetic code that we are talking about? If there is no such thing as evolution, then our bodies that remain the same and our children are born with six fingers. So, in your opinion, no books ................

0 comments:

Post a Comment